• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Mac Hopson

The Cougars would be much better off if they had the services of Mac Hopson, who transferred to Idaho. I don't know if it was a playing time thing, or if he wasn't in TB's plans, or if there was some other issue. At any rate, Hopson is a much stronger point guard than Rochestie. Better shooter, better defender, better floor general.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • cggonzaga
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Hopson never bought into the defense and while Hopson is playing better this year so far, Rochestie has more than proven his worth at WSU. I don't think the Wazzu coaching staff would trade him for anyone.

Comment

• CaliforniaZaggin'
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2008

Rochestie still needs to find his niche this year. I think the Cougs would be better off if Thompson was taking most of their shots late in the shot clock rather than Rochestie, as Klay is better at creating his own shot. I think Taylor could learn a lot from the way Jeremy runs the Gonzaga offense.
      What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Comment

Working...
      X