PDA

View Full Version : TV for Zona gm????

jazzdelmar
12-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Same prob for Zona gm with TV....nothing listed on FCS or CBS or ESPN....Can we access again as we did last night via that UCal site? HELP!!!!!

TV-less in San Diego

BobZag
12-11-2008, 09:00 AM
It's one of the Sunday Hoops games on FSN, jazzy. Everyone should get it.

LongIslandZagFan
12-11-2008, 09:25 AM
I really should have waited until the Zona game was past, before I cancel Fox College Worthless.

BobZag
12-11-2008, 09:35 AM
http://mattsarz44017.tripod.com/basketball2008/week5.html

Scroll down.

mtzaga
12-11-2008, 09:59 AM
My cable guide said the game was on Fox College Sports Central. They showed a rerun of Wisc-Oshkosh and Wisc-River Falls. Arizona and SDSU were on Fox College Sports Pacific, but I didn't watch it. Fox Rocky Mountain had a non-BB program. So much for watching the Zags. Hopefully, the Arizona game will be shown on Sunday.

We are gearing up the The Griz game against James Madison. Friday night at 6:00 MST on ESPN2.

TexasZagFan
12-11-2008, 10:05 AM
It's one of the Sunday Hoops games on FSN, jazzy. Everyone should get it.

I nearly had a conniption fit last night. I've got AT&T U-Verse, and there were at least four channels that had different programming from the Zag game. I had to scroll through a few pages to find the last FSN station, which thankfully had the Zags-Cougs game.

The first Fox channel had two Wisconsin schools playing, both of whom I had never heard of. Looked like there were maybe 50 people in the stands...

I was sure singing AT&T's praises last week, as the Big Ten network is in their sports package.

hockeyzag
12-11-2008, 10:12 AM
OO OO!! FSN HD!! Hopefully it will pick up this game for me, that channel on comcast has been blank since I've found it.