PDA

View Full Version : Season update from Zag79!

Zag79
12-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Hellooooo people! Ive been really busy with a new work schedule so instead of doing the usual dig and repost, i figured i would just throw in my two cents and start fresh. :D This team is stacked, and as good as advertised. Im so glad Pargo came back, as he really is the glue to this team. When hes out, we get lethargic on O. Josh, welcome back from the NC game. Given his health and time to rest we are seeing the Josh of old and he can say hi to the nba after this season. Micah is playing well, like micah. Im glad all the doubters and/or people that just hadnt seen him play are getting the luxery of watching this guy have an awesome sr season. Just like i said last year, given the PT he will tear it up. Throw in matt, IRA, meech and the other guys and this team is going to have a special year that i for one will enjoy one game at a time because when its over, its over. To a great season, and many more posts in a timely fashion from me! ;)

Reborn
12-10-2008, 03:44 PM
I've wondered where you've been? Glad you're back.

Oregon Zag
12-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Good to see you back! We missed ya.

Zag79
12-10-2008, 11:05 PM
it was like i wrote this post after the game! :lmao: great performance we got to see by all the fellas once again. josh in nba form, pargo leading like no other (5/1 a/to ratio? wow lol) and the rest of the guys hitting timely shots. thats a game we normally drop or claw out a win. this years team is going to be one of the if not thee best.