PDA

View Full Version : Do IU's Guards Dribble Penetrate?

229SintoZag
03-14-2007, 10:20 PM
Everyone keeps talking about them jacking up threes. What else do they do on offense?

I am worried that we really only have Kuso to protect the rim, unless we throw Foster in for a few minutes.

I have not seen anything else on IU's offense all week except that they hit a lot of threes.

Do they have a guy like Pargo who can get to the rack at will? What type of offense do they run?

This game is shaping up to come down to guard play. What else do their guards do?

Anyone with thoughts please chip in. I have not seen one Indiana game this year.

Thomas_Sutpen
03-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Calloway is very quick and can get to the rack.

DJ White has decent post moves and OK range, although he's their only inside presence and he can be taken out of the game if we rough him up a bit (this has happened in other games for IU, thus the jacking up the threes).

I posted a longish scouting report on the Hoosiers earlier this week. You can find it here:

:link: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=1488

Hope that helps.

----

RebornZag
03-15-2007, 06:02 AM
229SintoZag: It's tough to NOT worry on game day, but try not to worry too much. Take deep breaths. One IU stat that stands out to me is that they don't play well on the road in enemy territory. They have not beaten quality opponents on the Road. Their conference schedule was easier then most, as they didn't have to play Ohio State or Wisconsin twice...Their record is misleading. That's why Illinois beat them in the tournament. They're better. I'd rather play Indiana then any of the other Big 10 teams in the tournament.