PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy but I had a dream last night...

pbriz
12-09-2008, 09:00 AM
We met UNC in the final four and won 79-77 with Pargo hitting a long fadeaway 2 with no time left, with us finally scoring in that play where Pargo dribbles at the top of the key. It was a vivid dream-we play the 2-3 zone to perfection and Hansbrough picked up 2 offensive fould against Josh and spent time on the bench.

I also had a dream last year that we would be up on Davidson at the half and then lose so my dreams do hold some credibility (I tried to put it out of my mind at the time).

Here's to dreaming......

siliconzag
12-09-2008, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't call you crazy, but I might call you Cassandra. No offense intended. Sili

TacomaZAG
12-09-2008, 09:21 AM
and let me know how we do against UCONN, the wait is killing me.........

That would be a "dream" ending to this year, pun intended.

Fun stuff

Go ZAGS

hockeyzag
12-09-2008, 09:38 AM
I had a dream last night that I met coach Few, I am spending way too much time thinking about Gonzaga basketball.

LynetteG
12-09-2008, 09:41 AM
loved the dream, thanks for sharing! hope it comes true! like tacomazag said, what happens in the final? :)

pbriz
12-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I will try and get a good amount of sleep to see what happens with the UConn game. I have been thinking about that game a lot, got my student ticket this morning at 7! (barely)

Speaking of, A LOT of students didn't get tickets to BiS-I'm pretty sure the seniors got all 300 tickets and I even know some seniors that didn't get any. Translation: I think Key Arena will be rocking!

Ezag
12-09-2008, 10:48 AM
Good dream to have, mine always involve me looking for my pants :)

UberZagFan
12-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Crazy.

siliconzag
12-09-2008, 11:28 AM
It used to be called the Seattle Coliseum. Here is a link, and as far as I can remember, it is the last time there was such a high ranking team coming into the Coliseum. In those days, it didn't hold quite as many, but I was there for this game, which, ahem, makes me kind of old:

http://www.seattleu.edu/home/news_events/news/news_detail.asp?elID=26200620750&elYear=2006

The hootin and hollarin by the Chieftain loyalists (and being a good Catholic Boy from Seattle, I was one of them) was unbelievable. I don't think I have ever heard a noisier crowd than that fateful night. It was wild. And Texas Western was rated #2 before going into that game. Kentucky lost earlier in the evening, so many considered Texas Western #1 by tip off. What a scene.

All I can remember was Jim La Cour. The finest corner shooter I've seen on any team in any era. And they only counted 2. If there had been 3's, Seattle U would have won by a dozen. Jesus, Mary and Joseph what a game that was.

Here is hoping history repeats itself. If I wasn't such a heretic, I might consider saying a Novena.

Sili

MedZag
12-09-2008, 12:24 PM
with us finally scoring in that play where Pargo dribbles at the top of the key.

Now that just pushes it into fantasy pbriz :D