PDA

View Full Version : How are you feeling about it all now?

RebornZag
03-14-2007, 08:13 PM
We are now only hours away from game time (23 hours now...Wow). I am in awe of this team and what they've gone through. The journey, as I think we all had hoped for in October, would lead us to the Big Dance in March Madness. It has been a year full of doubt and skepticism. Would we reach 20 wins? Would we make it to the dance? Would we win our conference? Would we win our conference tournament? Against all odds, the answer to all these questions has been...YES!!!:D The year was filled with disappointments...And yet here we are!!! The Zags did it!!! I am more excited and anxious for This year's March Madness then ever before. I guess what I feel is Pride. I'm proud to be a Zag, and I'm more proud of our Zags this year then ever before. I can hardly wait to put my red Gonzaga Hoodie Sweatshirt on and wear it to work. Yes, the best time IS NOW!!!

Zag79
03-15-2007, 10:01 AM
nervous, scared, elated, proud, paranoid, GO ZAGS!!! :D

TexasZagFan
03-15-2007, 10:11 AM
nervous, scared, elated, proud, paranoid, GO ZAGS!!! :D

Not me! I feel the same way I felt the day of the CPA exam, major bowling tournament, or a tactical evaluation:

EYE OF THE TIGER, BABY!!!!

FuManShoes
03-15-2007, 02:10 PM
I feel strangely calm. That'll change when they tip it off, but I'm at the point where I'm happy for all the Zags have done this season and really not expecting too much in Tourney. Heresey, you say? I just look at the Indiana matchup and say the Zags will really have to get over some of their bugaboos to win, namely three-point defense, foul trouble and turnovers. If they do, great, and if they don't, it's been a nice season that showed how the Zags respond to adversity. Go Zags!

BobZag
03-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Too much DJ White to free up IU's guards spells...

http://www.canmag.com/images/front/movies20052/doom3.jpg

...for the Zags.

sonuvazag
03-15-2007, 02:30 PM
paranoid:D

I'm watching you. Hahahaha.

EL MUSTACIO
03-15-2007, 02:56 PM
For some reason, Im just nto nervous. I feel like we have it. Sometimes I just can tell when we are going to win. IE: stanford, UW, TExas.
Hurry, knock on wood! DO it!

wazZag
03-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Satisfied. I'm glad the team surely doesn't feel that way, but I'm glad we're back in the tourney after a late season scare. Wins at this point are icing on the cake.