PDA

View Full Version : My Decision

23dpg
12-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I had a chance to get tickets to the BIS and take my wife who is not a sports fan. Instead I bought 3 tickets to take my wife and daughter to The Nutcracker(which bores me) here in Portland.

My sacrifice.

GoZags
12-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Takin' a bruise for the team.

NEC26
12-07-2008, 03:53 PM
I had a chance to get tickets to bis or go to lifelong friends wedding.Going to bis.:D Does that make me a bad person? I think everyone should take note of the Zags scedule before planning anything.:p

rennis
12-07-2008, 03:58 PM
I had a chance to get tickets to the BIS and take my wife who is not a sports fan. Instead I bought 3 tickets to take my wife and daughter to The Nutcracker(which bores me) here in Portland.

My sacrifice.

Don't do it! Instead, buy BIS tickets AND Nutcracker tix at PNB. 5 minute walk from the Key, best Nutcracker anywhere short of NYC in my humble opinion...And very unique to boot.

TheZagPhish
12-07-2008, 04:01 PM

My sacrifice.

What I'd expect from you, 23. A little short term but no long term regret. Family first.

Good choice, if really tough. :)

UberZagFan
12-07-2008, 04:39 PM
One hell of a sacrifice. But like stated above, you should have thought outside of the box and bought BIS tickets and Nutcracker tickets for that evening in Seattle. You could have shopped in between. A day and night in Seattle would have garnered huge points even if you attended the BIS.

Uber's wife b-day is 12/20. Guess what her b-day present is? Yup, you got it! Tickets to the BIS and a day in Seattle.

4AmericasTeam
12-07-2008, 04:50 PM

My sacrifice.

Good move, but not a sacrifice. I would view this one as a wise investment that will get you a kitchen pass to the Elite 8 or Final Four with little resistance. And take her along. Life is good!