PDA

View Full Version : Nobody's Perfect.

bigblahla
12-07-2008, 08:14 AM
For my 300th post I would like to share this with my fellow Zag fans.

Nobody's Perfect not me not you and not the young men who proudly wear Gonzaga uniforms and play their hearts out on the court for GU, coach and staff, their families, us fans and most importantly themselves.

These young men love what they do and take pride in doing it to the best of their ability but sometimes they do better than others.

Enough of the hand wringing, calling out young men who may have had a bad day and didn't perform up to the standards they've set for themselves. We have a very good team. As mentioned before this team is one of the few if not the only one since 1999 that could play that poorly on offense and still come away with a victory over a storied basketball program. Although IU is reeling it's still the Indiana Hoosiers. I'll take a 16 point win any day from the Hoosiers.

There nothing wrong with any of our young men they are just like you and I the only difference is that their decision making is done in front of all of us so when they make a bad decision it's magnified.

So for those that feel the need to degrade the efforts of our team or call out these fine young men remember nobody's perfect.

Just my opinion.

Go!! Zag!!!

lawzag
12-07-2008, 08:29 AM
well said!

I wholeheartedly agree with you!

BobZag
12-07-2008, 09:11 AM
http://www.mary-kateandashley.com/upload_images/cms/boderek.jpg

RenoZag
12-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Nice 300th, blaha. . .