PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Tourney Press Conferences on CSTV right now

CDC84
03-14-2007, 06:50 PM
I didn't realize that Davidson lost 7 seniors off of last year's team that went to the NCAA tourney. Their team was picked to finish 4th in their conference, and what do they do? They go 29-4.

That is what you call coaching folks.

Bob McKillop has continued to remain at Davidson for years and years despite being one of the most respected basketball minds in his profession. He just loves being there.

Didn't realize that Davidson only has 1700 students. They also have 2 Canadian players that went to the same high school (Champlain School) that PMAC and Maurice Joseph went to....

229SintoZag
03-14-2007, 09:19 PM
I didn't realize that Davidson lost 7 seniors off of last year's team that went to the NCAA tourney. Their team was picked to finish 4th in their conference, and what do they do? They go 29-4.

That is what you call coaching folks.

Bob McKillop has continued to remain at Davidson for years and years despite being one of the most respected basketball minds in his profession. He just loves being there.

Didn't realize that Davidson only has 1700 students. They also have 2 Canadian players that went to the same high school (Champlain School) that PMAC and Maurice Joseph went to....

There are several high schools in Washington state with more than 1700 students.

I am really pulling for Davidson, but not sure if they can get by Maryland. I have followed them since I heard their coach interviewed before last year's dance. He was one of the wittiest, sharpest coaches I've ever seen interviewed, a very entertaining guy, and you could tell he knows the game.

If anyone knows of a Davidson board please post the link.

MiamiZags
03-14-2007, 10:07 PM
watch that Stephen Curry like I mentioned earlier on here. Wow.