PDA

View Full Version : Desert Classic tickets?

Dickau43
12-04-2008, 09:13 AM
(Feel free to move this if I posted it in the wrong place)

I'm trying to find 2 good seats to this event, but all of the lower level center court tickets are sold out, and I can't find any on any ticket sites or eBay. Is there somewhere else to look for tickets that I don't know about, or does anybody have any good seats to these games for sale?

The best I've found is 11th row that are labeled as 'lower level center' but they're pretty much on one end of the court. I'm real close to snatching them up before someone else does but I really want better seats, as I'm a diehard Gonzaga fan, a huge ASU fan, and I hate U of A!

Section 116
12-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Dickau

I posted this a couple days ago, not sure if it will be any help?

http://asunews.asu.edu/20081201_MBasketball_Desert_Classic

Dickau43
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I found courtside seats at midcourt (row C on the floor!) for a reasonable price. I'm going to be wearing my ASU shirt for the first game and my Gonzaga shirt for the second game; I can't wait. The only other time I've ever seen GU play in person was in Tucson in '05 when they beat Winthrop and lost to Texas Tech. And those seats weren't nearly this good =D

Go Zags!!!

PHXzag
12-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Just got my tickets yesterday. They are in the endzone and I'm hoping the basket won't obstruct our view. Also, what color shirts are we wearing? I don't want to wear red and have UA wearing red jerseys.