• Show
Clear All
  • SteeleMan
    Kennel Club Material
    • Feb 2007

best case. worse case

from p. forde

INDIANA (7)
    Best case: Kelvin Sampson does what Mike Davis failed to do last year: beat up Gonzaga. He's hailed anew as the right man for the job after the Hoosiers nearly take down UCLA. D.J. White averages 23 and 12 in two games but comes back for his senior season, having bonded with Sampson. And Purdue takes it in the shorts against Arizona.

Worst case: At least Davis lost to Adam Morrison; Sampson is eliminated by Derek Raivio and Jeremy Pargo as the Hoosiers wheeze to 60 points while surrendering 75. White goes pro. Eric Gordon watches Indiana labor offensively and asks to tear up his letter of intent. Purdue upsets Florida.

Love it!

Sixty-four teams. Sixty-four dreams. Sixty-four nightmares. Pat Forde breaks down the best- and worst-case scenarios in this year's tourney field.
  • Zag79
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

nice dig at our guards. man i hope we win.

Comment

• NVzag
      Bulldog Fan
      • Feb 2007

WASHINGTON STATE (3)
      Best case: First-year head coach Tony Bennett, sporting the Skip Bayless open-collar look, guides the Cougars to a strangulation of the opposition in Sacramento. Tempo masters and tenacious defenders choke the life out of Oral Roberts and Vanderbilt before hitting the wall against Georgetown.

Worst case: Collection of unremarkable athletes and NCAA Tournament neophytes is shocked right away, becoming the highest seed to go down in this year's tourney. Fans are bummed when word gets back to the Palouse River valley via carrier pigeon.

LMAO

Comment

• SteeleMan
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2007

it's the worse case for Indiana, 79. This is a compliment for GU.
        (I typed this as slow as I could)

Comment

• Zag79
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

i understadn that. but id GU wins, then they are saying they lost to someone not like mo last year, BUT like pargo and drav. and i read it fast even though you typed it slow.

Comment

Working...
          X