PDA

View Full Version : Tickets to GU@USD

Zag-in-SD
12-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Hey guys, I know it's a long ways away, but I thought I'd let you know something I found out about. Since I now live in SD I am pumped for us to play here, I've been doing some research on getting tickets for the game @ USD at the end of February. I have friends and family making the trip down for the game so I called USD's ticket office about tickets for that game. They aren't selling individual tickets to ANYONE! It seems like only their donors and season ticket holders are getting ticket to it. But then I went on their website and they have a partial season ticket package that pops up and it includes the game against us. It's only $50 bucks, so not too bad. It's a way for people to get tickets to the game and USD not realize its for Zag fans. Just go to their website and go to mens basketball under tickets. In the middle of the page there is a thing to click that says PURCHASE WCC WEEKEND PACKAGE. Thats the one to get. I hope a lot of people make it down for that game. I want to embarass them here, especially after last year.
Go Zags, beat the Hoosiers!

Vizagra
12-03-2008, 01:50 PM
you are very sneaky, grassshoppa...wise beyond your years

Let's do it Zag fans! How funny would that be if we took over 1/2 that gym?!

jazzdelmar
12-03-2008, 01:52 PM
you are very sneaky, grassshoppa...wise beyond your years

Let's do it Zag fans! How funny would that be if we took over 1/2 that gym?!

I have seen that joint filled with 75% Zagiacs.....many times....