PDA

View Full Version : Vandersloot status day-to-day

Angelo Roncalli
12-02-2008, 09:20 PM
INJURY REPORT: Sophomore Courtney Vandersloot suffered a sprained ankle in the second half of Gonzaga University's women's basketball game against Utah on Nov. 29. Vandersloot, who scored a career-high 32 points the night before her injury, is listed as day-to-day.

http://gozags.cstv.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/120208aac.html

BobZag
12-03-2008, 08:50 AM
I'm told it's nothing serious but the staff wants to give her the EWU game off so she'll be closer to 100% for the games at UCSB...... She's walking around normal.

Oldsport
12-03-2008, 10:27 AM
That's good news on Courtney!! I hope she returns Sunday, 100%!! :)

I noticed in a couple of pictures last year, where Courtney was driving to the basket and made a sharp cut to get around defenders,...the angle of her ankle in relationship to the leg was very obtuse! It looked unnatural! At the time I thought, "Why doesn't Courtney simply snap an ankle?" The image has haunted me sense that time. When I heard that Courtney had an ankle injury I really feared the worst. I was relieved that the injury turned out to be mild by comparison. :)

We love you Courtney! Good Luck! ;)

Section 116
12-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Very good news indeed, I just love watching Courtney play. Also nice to be able to say the TEAM played a terrific game against Virginia without her. It's nice to know there are others to pick up the slack when one goes down.