PDA

View Full Version : They're coming to Spokaloo!

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
03-14-2007, 12:50 PM
I just saw a charter bus with a great big old Notre Dame U sign on it downtown - I imagine it's an alum/admin charter but who knows maybe the players are rolling in too - we are almost there! Woo Hoo! Yay! March Basketball!

lothar98zag
03-14-2007, 12:58 PM
They bussed all the way here? :eek:

Someone should tell them Spokane has an International Ariport...

john montana
03-14-2007, 01:15 PM
i'll be there tomorrow!

can't wait to see durant play.

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
03-14-2007, 01:16 PM
They bussed all the way here? :eek:

Someone should tell them Spokane has an International Ariport...

Pimp my greyhound set one up for them when their plane lands, don't care either way!

lothar98zag
03-14-2007, 01:19 PM
"pimp my greyhound" is better than "Mom my ride" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0)

94zagoldwomanasherdsmen
03-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Lothar that is hilarious - not that I have a minivan a wife and three kids or anything!

a13coach
03-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I just saw a charter bus with a great big old Notre Dame U sign on it downtown - I imagine it's an alum/admin charter but who knows maybe the players are rolling in too - we are almost there! Woo Hoo! Yay! March Basketball!

My in-laws watch the kids on Tuesday's and on the way back into town they stopped at Spokane Int. Airport to let the boys watch some planes land. They said that there were several private jets landing. My hunch is that those would be the ND boosters arriving. Any one who has flown out of/over South Bend an a Saturday home game will know what I mean.

ZagNative
03-14-2007, 05:05 PM
My in-laws watch the kids on Tuesday's and on the way back into town they stopped at Spokane Int. Airport to let the boys watch some planes land. They said that there were several private jets landing. My hunch is that those would be the ND boosters arriving. Any one who has flown out of/over South Bend an a Saturday home game will know what I mean.
LOL! Is this a "Spokane thing" for those of us of a certain generation? When my kids were little in the '70's, we also used to occasionally drive out to the airport and sit for an hour or two and watch planes take off and land. Obviously, Wayne and Garth enjoyed the same experience (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTSa4J5ZuQ) in Aurora.