• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NEZAGFAN
    Kennel Club Material
    • Nov 2007

Katz Story on Zags

Gonzaga had its perimeter shooting as a response to Tennessee in the championship game of the Old Spice Classic. But it needed a newfound quality to put the Vols away: toughness, writes Andy Katz.
  • calizag
    Bulldog Fan
    • Nov 2008

hes right about the game at knoxville...no doubt Tennessee will be even more physical than today (hard to believe)...

Comment

• Rubbadub
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Plenty of time for Daye to eat a bunch of cheeseburgers and lift weights.
      sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
        Zag for Life
        • Apr 2007

I am planning to attend the game in Knoxville, and at least will stand out in the crowd with my ZAGS RED T-shirt Hopefully, there will be other Zags Fans attending the game as well.

Will be awesome, when we beat them again in their own house, how sweet that will be! Go ZAGS!

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
          Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
          I am planning to attend the game in Knoxville, and at least will stand out in the crowd with my ZAGS RED T-shirt Hopefully, there will be other Zags Fans attending the game as well.

Will be awesome, when we beat them again in their own house, how sweet that will be! Go ZAGS!
          YOWSOS! This will be a hostile environment Zagman...if I was you, i would take a taser, a piece of chewing gum, and a shoebox.
          Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
            Zag for Life
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
            YOWSOS! This will be a hostile environment Zagman...if I was you, i would take a taser, a piece of chewing gum, and a shoebox.
            LOL, Even coach Few didn't want to go. I have been to the Eagles home games and wearing Seahawks Jersey, and survived, so I think I am ready to take on the Orange Crush head on. Man I am glad we don't have that color, just plain noisy!

Comment

• zag944
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

he says we hadnt beat a ranked non conference team since Jan 07, but wasnt UConn ranked last December?

Comment

• Krobbins34
                Bulldog Fan
                • Sep 2008

No they were not ranked at the time.

Comment

Working...
                X