• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tyra
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Orlando Report IV

OK, came early to get a good seat. Finally! I'm in the 8th row, aisle seat at midcourt, across from team benches. Look for bright red hat and red BIS Tshirt, vintage 2005. Remember? If ever there was a good luck shirt. First is Maryland v Gtown. I saw a Maryland guy earlier at the hotel hanging out with his girlfriend. They'll probably lose; no leg strength left. Besides, Vasquez was pretty busy autographs.

Today was suppose to be our day to get off the Disney-go-wheel and relax by the pool. The virtual monsoon fairly ruined that plan. The best laid plans "aft gang aglay". (I can do that cuz my wife has a degree in English from Gonzaga.) Anyway, back to the earlier BIS reference, here's hoping tonight's game is NOT like last year's! Stay tuned.
  • 75Zag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by tyra View Post
    I saw a Maryland guy earlier at the hotel hanging out with his girlfriend. They'll probably lose; no leg strength left.

This is a family oriented fan Board so I won't be too specific in my inquiry, but are you suggesting there is a cause-and-effect connection between sentence #1 and sentence #2 in the above (edited) quote?

Just curious.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
      Zag for Life
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by 75Zag View Post
      This is a family oriented fan Board so I won't be too specific in my inquiry, but are you suggesting there is a cause-and-effect connection between sentence #1 and sentence #2 in the above (edited) quote?

Just curious.
      LOL, I think i am going with the Hoyas now.

Comment

• tyra
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Uh-oh

almost halftime of Gtown game. Tennessee beat the HoyAs? This is the best passing team in the tourney. And 75Zag, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

• BobZag
          Dark Lord of the Zag
          • Jan 2007

Terps are getting squashed.

It's like the tank hit "E" right after beating #5 Michigan State.
          The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

Working...
          X