• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zag 77
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

What the heck was the technical for?

No real explanation from the announcers. Was it on Few? Daye?

I t would be nice if these jokers would give some basic info such as who the foul is on, and what number it is, plus if a team is getting close to the bonus.
  • primal23
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

I was wondering the same thing...
    11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
    "Make it yourself"
    "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
    "Okay"

Comment

• ZagNut08
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Commentators said it was a technical on Few. I am guessing they may not have known that the T was on

Comment

• BroncoZAG615
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Box score says it was charged to the team which I'm assuming means it was on Few.

Comment

• jim77
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2007

Good for Few...there were some iffy calls. Sometimes the coach needs to let the ref have it.

Comment

• johnwzag
            Zag for Life
            • Mar 2008

It was on Few. There were bad calls, but I don't think that is a reason to p#ss off the refs and make it worse - which did happen.
            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

• applezag
              Kennel Club
              • Feb 2007

It was right after Heytvelt's second foul, which was totally bogus. The OSU player drove to the hoop on the right side and was barely touched by Heytvelt and they whistled the foul. I thought the refs were overall okay, but there was a stretch early there where they missed a few that worked out against us. That was when Few got T'd.

Comment

• CDC84
                Super Moderator
                • Feb 2007

I originally thought it was on Austin, who yet again fouled a guy softly who was going toward the hoop on a fast break, leading to a 3 point play. Few's technical happened right after Austin's foul, but as AZ said, Few was griping about a messed up call from before.

In that situation, Daye either needs to let the guy score, or foul him hard enough so that he can't score. You can't give up a 3 point play in that situation. It's a cheap and unnecessary foul.

Comment

• kitzbuel
                  • Feb 2007

Fortunately, they couldn't hit freethrows either.
                  'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
                  - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• fedwayzag
                    Kennel Club Alum
                    • Feb 2007

Personally, when the announcers said it was in Few, I thought alright. Good job Few. There was a thread a while back talking about Few's techinicals or lack there of? Sometimes you have to stand up for your team

Comment

Working...
                    X