• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Akzag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Maryland's "separating"

Up by 8 ...

Should we face the Terps, either in the winners' or losers' bracket, that will be our lone ACC opponent of this season (correct?). General Grievious at the point.
    So many brackets, so little time.
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

It's far from over, but the Terps are surprising thus far.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• dnj116
      Kennel Club Alum
      • Oct 2007

Wow. Surprising is right. Upsets are always possible, but to this extent?? 73-55 with 5 minutes left...Welp, lets hope if we play the terps again, we continue our streak.

Comment

• haMarlin
        Bulldog Fan
        • Feb 2007

Press?

I understand they might not be a "pressing team", but why hasn't Mich State put any kind of pressure on Maryland all game? Seems when you're down by 18 with 6 minutes left it'd be a good idea to try something new...
        "...do something you may regret, than regret something you didn't do."

Comment

• CDC84
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

Never start a player in the 2nd half who has 3 fouls

Why do coaches, when they have a star player who collects 3 fouls in the first half, start off the 2nd half with that player in the lineup? Time and time and time and time and time and time again that player picks up his 4th foul within 3 minutes of the start of the 2nd half. It happens every single time, yet coaches just keep doing it. I just don't understand it. As soon as Morgan got that 4th foul, the game was done. There was no way that MSU was going to beat the Terps with Suton in street clothes and Morgan on the pine with foul issues.

Gary Williams really prepared his team brilliantly for this game. They were tough and strong throughout most of the contest. Especially on the glass.

Comment

• willandi
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2007

North Carolina in the title game?
            Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• BobZag
              Dark Lord of the Zag
              • Jan 2007

That's the best execution by the Terps I've seen since their 2002 team.
              The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• MDABE80
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Gervis.........and to think we almost had him! Maryland looked like a very well prepared team. Izzo slipped in his preparaation. I thought MSU was deeper than they looked. Well...we need to beat OSU and hopefully move on to Maryland. OSU looks better the more I look.

Comment

Working...
                X