• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

Shocker

Colorado State lost at home tonight to St. Martins (of Lacey) 83-76. In its three prior games, CSU had thumped Montana by 30, beat Northern Colorado by 10 and lost (at home) to Minnesota by only 1.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • zagfan08
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Gonzaga looked at St. Martin's guard Jake Linton a little bit from what I was told. Jake is a tremendous shooter but in the end is height (around 5'9") kept him from playing division 1.

The Saints took Oregon State down to the wire before losing by 4. Nice to see them pull off the upset this time.

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
      Zag for Life
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by zagfan08 View Post
      Gonzaga looked at St. Martin's guard Jake Linton a little bit from what I was told. Jake is a tremendous shooter but in the end is height (around 5'9") kept him from playing division 1.

The Saints took Oregon State down to the wire before losing by 4. Nice to see them pull off the upset this time.
      Oregon State is just awful this year, lost at home to a not so good, middle of the pack Ivy league team Yale...

Comment

• lothar98zag
        PostPadder General
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
        Colorado State lost at home tonight to St. Martins (of Lacey) 83-76.
        WOW!
        youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• Larrylegend
          Banned
          • Mar 2007

Maybe Gonzaga could start playing Saint Martin's in lieu of UW? The Saints would be a better quality opponent and gets the Zags to the west side of the state.

Oh, by the way, the Fuskies got clobbered by Kansas last night. No surprise there!

Comment

• Straightedge Hooper
            Redshirt
            • May 2007

Jake Linton in high school would fire up three's from anywhere in high school.

I remember attending the pre-season NIT two years ago when Colorado State was there, they did not look half bad, big drop off in two years.

Comment

• mtzaga
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
              Colorado State lost at home tonight to St. Martins (of Lacey) 83-76. In its three prior games, CSU had thumped Montana by 30, beat Northern Colorado by 10 and lost (at home) to Minnesota by only 1.
              The Griz lose by 30 to CSU, but only by 20 to Duke. WTF?

Comment

• bullzag23
                Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2015
                • Apr 2008

The Griz lose by 30 to CSU, but only by 20 to Duke. WTF?
                There could be a variety of explanations for this, such as Duke playing down to their opponents, UM playing up to Duke, etc etc... but I think 'WTF?' sums it up quite nicely
                A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
                Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
                Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Comment

Working...
                X