• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oregon Zag
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Feb 2007

Old Spice site poll

My apologies if this was posted already... The OSC website has a poll where you can support your team. Looks like the Zags are getting a little luv.

Oregon Zag
  • Rubbadub
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Just an FYI, this was posted a long time ago and at the time I wrote a little program which voted several thousand times for the Zags. A Wichita State fan did the same, apparently, or is just REALLY persistent, so I've been checking it out every few days to not allow us to fall below 70%. I've stuffed that box with at least 10,000 votes by now. While voting for the Zags is certainly encouraged, just know that your vote isn't really changing the totals by any significant amount.
    sigpic Just Foo'in around.

Comment

• sittingon50
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Hey Rub

Is it too late for you to do anything to help Al Franken?
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• azzagfan
        Professional Zag Fan
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
        Is it too late for you to do anything to help Al Franken?
        I live in Minnesota...Stuart Smalley for Senator, I'm still pained by the thought, and the other option wasn't much better.

Comment

• JLGutrocks
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Know what?

He's good enough.....he's Smart enough.....and Dog gone it ...people like him.
          “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.” ~Jack Handey~

Comment

• HOOTER
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2007

Hey Rub, do you volunteer for ACORN? Just curious.

Comment

• RenoZag
              Super Moderator
              • Feb 2007

Rubbadub = Karl Rove of Hoops Polls. . .
              The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• MDABE80
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

GU can win the OS .It's not too far fetched either. Our offense is about as good as any. It's the defense I'd be worried about. We're a bit short 1 big guy but that's manageable. Good shooting will overcome that. As BZ indicates in another thread, Zags haven't been tested yet . This OS tournament will be the first time we'll see how good/bad we are against early season tough competition. We'll know what needs to be fixed after this.

I don't want to lose any of these games. MSU or Tenn will give the Zags the most trouble even though OSU isn't a patsy game. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                X