• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gozagswoohoo
    Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
    • Feb 2007

- - -Running Total of GUnits on the Season- - -

MSU-Billings- Well, we had a huge turnout for the first GUnit thread of the season, a total of close to 60. Last season, the first game had about 10. Thanks for the votes, it's fun to get everyone's persepectives. The thing I loved about the voting for this first game, is having 7 different zags receiving votes! (Plus Voltron, he got 1). haha. The winner of the first GUnit was Mr. Josh Heytvelt! He received 27 votes, with Pargo pulling down 11, and Daye 9. And as one voter put it, I think this will be the first of many for Josh!

Idaho- Wowsers...a slightly one-sided vote here...Micah Downs puts on a shooting clinic against the Vandals, and takes his first GUnit of the year with 45 votes! Following behind in 2nd place with a total of two votes, Austin Daye.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Where's WooHoo ?
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• gozagswoohoo
      Time Zone Challenged Board Greeter
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
      Where's WooHoo ?
      Sorry yans! Thanksgiving has been busy busy busy...and I would tally them up now, except it's 10pm (Woohoo Standard Time), and I've got the laptop in bed.

First thing tomorrow!
      Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Comment

Working...
      X