PDA

View Full Version : Dower and Stefan Stuff

BroncoZAG615
11-18-2008, 09:21 AM
Learn more about Mr. Dower and Stefan in a very, very insightful interview

http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com/2008/11/tkr-exclusive-updates-on-sam-dower-and.html

BobZag
11-18-2008, 09:58 AM
Nice job, guys. Cole sounds pretty darn good. Hope he can slot in a visit.

Grad Zag
11-18-2008, 10:33 AM
Nice work!!! Sounds like these two young men could really make a huge impact for us in the years to come.

BroncoZAG615
11-18-2008, 11:05 AM
I expect Cole to visit. I really hope that Memphis visit works out so that Cole can go with Coach Watts. That would be an instant sell IMO.

We also just put up a litte Idaho primer and a poll about the game. Thx for the support.

cjm720
11-18-2008, 11:16 AM
Nice read. One thing that stood out in my cynical mind was that Coach Watts was planning to visit for Memphis game. I wonder if the GU staff can fund an AAU coach's trip to help secure a commit?

BobZag
11-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Nice read. One thing that stood out in my cynical mind was that Coach Watts was planning to visit for Memphis game. I wonder if the GU staff can fund an AAU coach's trip to help secure a commit?

No. Against NCAA rules.

nonzagzag
11-18-2008, 06:18 PM

No. But if they really want to secure the recruit, maybe they could give the AAU coach a job

azzagfan
11-18-2008, 08:10 PM
No. But if they really want to secure the recruit, maybe they could give the AAU coach a job

That can never happen in college athletics...unheard of.:)

cair3
11-18-2008, 09:30 PM
No one player is worth hiring a coach if you dont actually need that coach. Atleast that is if your program is already at the Gonzaga level, if your just trying to break on the scene one player can make abig difference. Yeah a Carmelo Anthony type can get you a NC but they are gone after one year and you have to put up with the obligations to the coach.