• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Zags, Take Warning

San Diego and Portland just got through firing off warning flares to the rest of the WCC.

We knew Grier's squad would be good but I feel they really showed us how good by nearly knocking off UNLV, a top MWC team, on a hostile court. But what makes this particularly scary is, sans Pomare, Tru Johnson and others, they came up only 5 points short. They win this game with their whole team.

And Portland led UW almost all the way in Chiles. Only 2700+ attended, so imagine a packed house for the Zags, Gaels, etc. The Pilots are for real. While it means a tougher road for the Zags, it's also beneficial for the Zags to have the Pilots be a legit threat. No longer can they be overlooked. Teams will have to be just as ready for them as they are for us. Any letdowns and UP will take advantage. And that'll help GU.

Have a great Sunday.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

The Zags have been asking for a stronger WCC for years. It is finally happening, but there is bad with the good. The WCC is no longer simply ours for the taking. A lot of other teams are going to have a say.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Ezag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Portland and San Diego always play us tight, even when we have had superior talent. You always get motivated to play the better teams and the Zags always have that target. I am not worried though. The Zags are much better and far deeper than UNLV and UW

Comment

• tyra
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Uh-oh

We are doomed.

Comment

Working...
        X