PDA

View Full Version : Note to Seattle Area Zag Fans - Women

BobZag
11-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Go to Hec Ed tomorrow (Sunday) and cheer the Lady Zags to a win over the Lady Dawgs. Tipoff is at 2pm. Should be a very good game.

Zagineer
11-15-2008, 11:20 AM
I'll be there with Mrs. 'Neer. Section 4. :)

Who else will be there?

CroatiaZag
11-15-2008, 01:47 PM
I think I'll go. Just called the athletic department and they said there shouldn't be a problem using the coupon in this link without faculty id.

http://gohuskies.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/wash/sports/w-baskbl/auto_pdf/08-staff-coupon

Zag365
11-15-2008, 02:13 PM
I'll be there with my wife and daughter

Zagineer
11-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Hello everyone. Excuse me, but I'm just bumping this thread to the top.

Maybe someone on Sunday morning will see it and say, "Gee. I really don't have anything better to do this afternoon and I do deserve a little self time. I guess I'll head off to Hec Ed with the family and see the Lady Zags in action." :)

It's the only opportunity this year to see the Zags battle the Huskies on the BB court. Let's face it. There are very few excuses to not be there. (Family emergency is an acceptable excuse. I can't think of many others.)

WHERE ARE YOU SEATTLE ZAGS?!?!?!?!?

BobZag
11-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Congrats to Coach Graves' women!

Zags - 64
Dawgs - 59

mdZag23
11-16-2008, 03:52 PM
I have to admit that this is the first women's game that I've seen in quite some time.....

That said, they escaped with their lives in that game. They had to of shot around 30% from the field and about 55% from the line.

Game was marred by fouls, tons of turnovers, and general sloppiness on both ends of the court.