PDA

View Full Version : Best Defensive Move--"Trick"

Zagdawg
11-14-2008, 10:29 AM
I used to love it when Knight would body up his guy on the defensive end then rapidly backs off the guy when the guy leaned into him-- it always resulted in a turnover/travel or the other guy falling down as Knight "pulled the chair out from under him"--or moved the wall the guy was leaning against.

There is always the between the opponents legs dribble or pass that everyone loves on the offensive end.

What is your favorite "sneeky" move that a defender does or even a good offensive move that you really enjoy making the other teams guy look bad.?

KSTATEZAG
11-14-2008, 10:32 AM
I used to love it when Knight would body up his guy on the defensive end then rapidly backs off the guy when the guy leaned into him-- it always resulted in a turnover/travel or the other guy falling down as Knight "pulled the chair out from under him"--or moved the wall the guy was leaning against.

There is always the between the opponents legs dribble or pass that everyone loves on the offensive end.

What is your favorite "sneeky" move that a defender does or even a good offensive move that you really enjoy making the other teams guy look bad.?

I like the bucket full of confetti over the head trick.

JLGutrocks
11-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Erroll's move was my all time favorite. It was classic and would leave the offending leaner looking like a complete doofus.