PDA

View Full Version : GU vs EOU - On TV!!!

SandbergOnSports
11-13-2008, 06:58 PM
Yes, the game will be broadcast on Friday night! Tune in to GUTV (Comcast Cable channel 15) at 6:00 p.m., we'll be broadcasting the game in its entirety.

Zagineer
11-14-2008, 05:57 PM
:(

Unfortunately, not in the Seattle area Comcast. :(

But I do have two tics for me and Mrs. 'Neer to the game against the Huskies on Sunday. :)

zagray
11-14-2008, 07:12 PM
101 points, nice, girls looked pretty good. Heather should play on Sunday. Im guessing Lady Zags by 15 against the Dawgs in their house.

Zagineer
11-14-2008, 07:24 PM
101 points, nice, girls looked pretty good. Heather should play on Sunday. Im guessing Lady Zags by 15 against the Dawgs in their house.

REALLY?? Heather might play??? That's awesome news!!!

I was resigned to the fact that I wouldn't get to see Heather play in person until the Tennessee game, but this has gotten me all excited now! :clap:

zagray
11-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Heathers staph infection is apparently healing ahead of schedule. This team is headed for the big tourney,:) the best is yet to come for this emerging program.

Oldsport
11-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Now I'm really going to be sad by missing the U of Dub game! I saw Heather tonight and her smile lit up the McCarthey Athletic Center. I also noticed that her arm was only lightly wrapped, so you may be correct Zagray. I will guess that if Heather is a starter then she is much better, if she sees limited action then she is ahead on healing, if she is dressed-out but doesn't play then perhaps we will see her play back in Spokane. Any of the three would be good. :)

With less than 2 minutes to play, Carter popped another three! Once again the crowd went wild and the bench screamed with support. Three, threes in a row....her 4th attempt rolled around and came out. The string is broken but everyone seems to love #1 Carter Schick! :clap:

I am yet to see the "score box" but I lost count of how many blocks #33 Kayla Standish made in that game. I think she and the other freshman are taking the Lady Zags to the next level.

...and it was good to see #34 Tiffanie Shives back on the floor. Did anyone notice that spin-move coming down court? For a second I thought she was running for a first down!....impressive! :)

Go Lady Zags! Take it to those Dawgs! :)

BobZag
11-15-2008, 08:43 AM
What happened to Vivian?