• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angelo Roncalli
    Bleeds Bulldog Blue
    • Feb 2007

OT: Rough Exhibition Game for SU

Last night SU played the second exhibition game of its transition season as it moves to D-1. The Red Hawks lost on their home court to Evergreen State, an NAIA school, 87-82. Austen Powers (yeah, baby!) had a double-double for SU. Nathan Menefee had 30 for the Geoducks.

Austen Powers taking on the fighting Geoducks ... hmmmm.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor
  • UberZagFan
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

A fighting Geoduck:
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• Akzag
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

That transition ... is a mighty big leap. I hope the community is supportive in the thin years to are to come. They'll be fine within a decade.
      So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Jakester425
        Kennel Club Alum
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
        Last night SU played the second exhibition game of its transition season as it moves to D-1. The Red Hawks lost on their home court to Evergreen State, an NAIA school, 87-82. Austen Powers (yeah, baby!) had a double-double for SU. Nathan Menefee had 30 for the Geoducks.
        Austen Powers taking on the fighting Geoducks ... hmmmm.
        I went to school with Nate. He was pretty good in High School, I was surprised back then and I still am now that the only offer he got was from Evergreen. Maybe Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) and Matt Groening (creator of The Simpsons) being alum's sold him

Comment

• Zagdog71
          Bulldog Fan
          • Apr 2007

Coach Callero

Interesting story yesterday (11/11/08) in the Seattle PI about Joe Callero and his family background in sports.

Comment

Working...
          X