PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Carousel

Angelo Roncalli
03-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Wyoming has fired McClain. Colorado State in search of a new coach as well.

http://www.abqtrib.com/news/2007/mar/12/wyoming-dumps-embattled-mcclain/

ZagManFan
03-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Also heard that Monson was considered for the San Diego job. I will try and find that article, but I think that would be pretty interesting to have Monson back in the WCC.

Birddog
03-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Look for the other Sutton, Scott, the OralBob coach to be in the hunt for one of the openings. It's been reported that OralBob pays only about $150,000.

Birddog

Crusader Rick
03-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Look for the other Sutton, Scott, the OralBob coach to be in the hunt for one of the openings. It's been reported that OralBob pays only about $150,000.

Birddog

Hummer Bob needs to get back on the TV and ask those little old ladies to fork over the rest of their life's savings. It worked in the past.

jhoop
03-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Hummer Bob needs to get back on the TV and ask those little old ladies to fork over the rest of their life's savings. It worked in the past.

OralBob will do that only if he has one of his direct talks with the Lord and is told to go out and bilk the unsuspecting flock. What a lucky guy, to be able to talk directly with the Lord. Maybe I should send him some dollars since in my hands the money only places me closer to sin but in OralBob's hands it will do much more good. Birddog, let me know how much you are sending him and I'll match it.

youreachiteach
03-12-2007, 08:09 PM
South Florida job is open and so is Marshall.

thespywhozaggedme
03-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Guys can we stick to hoops talk and kill the anti christian bigotry? Remember, if you're truely "tolerant" as you profess that means that you have to be tolerant of opinions and views that DIFFER from your own, not the same old Bill Maher group think. This is a hoops board, lets keep it that way. Thanks

brasszag
03-12-2007, 08:43 PM
So lampooning people who happen to be (but not because they are) Christian are is right out then.

I guess then we can't make fun of people who happen to be atheists, shintoists, or hindus, or is that out too? Pity...I have a great Ayn Rand joke

TexasZagFan
03-13-2007, 02:57 AM
So lampooning people who happen to be (but not because they are) Christian are is right out then.

I guess then we can't make fun of people who happen to be atheists, shintoists, or hindus, or is that out too? Pity...I have a great Ayn Rand joke

Who is John Galt?

ZagNative
03-13-2007, 03:16 AM

I guess then we can't make fun of people who happen to be atheists, shintoists, or hindus, or is that out too? Pity...I have a great Ayn Rand joke:D

jhoop
03-13-2007, 05:23 AM
Guys can we stick to hoops talk and kill the anti christian bigotry? Remember, if you're truely "tolerant" as you profess that means that you have to be tolerant of opinions and views that DIFFER from your own, not the same old Bill Maher group think. This is a hoops board, lets keep it that way. Thanks

Thanks for your admonition Spy. I'll try harder to be more like you, notwithstanding your Christian tolerance for Bill Maher. I'll agree with you on one thing though, this topic shouldn't be on this board and I'll refrain from any further comments on this thread.

thespywhozaggedme
03-13-2007, 09:01 AM
Uh,
snyde comment aside, thanks. I didn't ask you to be more like me, I asked that non basketball related posts not be place here, as per the rules. peace

Ikancagin
03-13-2007, 09:52 AM
OralBob will do that only if he has one of his direct talks with the Lord and is told to go out and bilk the unsuspecting flock. What a lucky guy, to be able to talk directly with the Lord. Maybe I should send him some dollars since in my hands the money only places me closer to sin but in OralBob's hands it will do much more good. Birddog, let me know how much you are sending him and I'll match it.

Jhoop: Tell us more about your near occasion of sin.

brasszag
03-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Also heard that Monson was considered for the San Diego job. I will try and find that article, but I think that would be pretty interesting to have Monson back in the WCC.

The more I think about it - I think he'd be great for either SD or SCU.

A "name" coach who's identified with non BCS success - and if he can get a good set of assistant it's be a great step on the way to pulling the WCC up to being a premier non-BCS basketball league.