PDA

View Full Version : Old Spice Tickets?

quadcityzag
11-09-2008, 10:31 AM
I made a last minute decision that my dad and I might go to the classic. Is there any easy way to make sure I can see all 3 gonzaga games. It sounds like the booster tickets are sold out. Any easier way knowing that it won't be sold out?

Thanks,

TCZag
11-10-2008, 06:20 AM
Quad,
Your basically out of luck to get GU only tickets. I was told that they were sold out the Monday before then went on sale. Unless you can find someone who has some, you will just have to buy each one individually. I had to buy each one individually and it cost me about 110 (90 plus fees) for all of the game. Let me know if you go to Florida, all of us Zags should get together for some adult beverages and grub.
TCZag

Rubbadub
11-10-2008, 06:49 AM
I heard from the message board of one of last year's participating teams that there were plenty of empty seats. It doesn't seem like it should be that difficult to get seats next to each other.

Here's the number for the distributor (Ticketmaster): 407.839.3900

The number the Wide World of Sports gives for "ticket information for groups and special events" is 407.939.GAME

thespywhozaggedme
11-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I'll be at the Okie State game. It's only $15 for the tickets and it's open seating. Isn't a problem at all.