PDA

View Full Version : Wooden Top 50 Preseason

Zerogame
11-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Pargo is on the list. Congratulations J.P. and best of luck.

Candidate Criteria

Candidates must be full-time students in an accredited NCAA college or university.

Consideration should be given to scholastic achievement and aspirations. All candidates must have a cumulative 2.00 grade point average since enrolling in their current university.

Candidates must exhibit strength of character, both on and off the court.

Candidates should be those who contribute to team effort.

Candidates must excel in both offense and defense.

Candidates should be considered on their performance over the course of the entire season (pre-conference, conference and tournament play).

Reborn
11-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Congratulations to Mr. Pargo! I am so proud of who Jeremy has become while attending Gonzaga. He, like many who have gone before him, will become a great ambassador for the quality of the game of bastketball at GU.

omahazag
11-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Congratulations to Mr. Pargo! I am so proud of who Jeremy has become while attending Gonzaga. He, like many who have gone before him, will become a great ambassador for the quality of the game of bastketball at GU.

I'm with you, Reborn. I really admire Pargo and what he has meant to GU.

jazzdelmar
11-07-2008, 01:25 PM
the wooden "watch list," like that of heisman, butkus, etc., is meaningless pr stuff that keeps the award industry in the public eye...not to say pgo shldnt be on it, but its as indicative as being nominated to the mcdonalds aa team...nominated, not named...

krozman
11-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Candidates must excel in both offense and defense.

How did Adam Morrison get on this list? :lmao: