• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RRZagFan
    Kennel Club Material
    • Jan 2008

First Game In K2

Well I was lucky enough to go to the game on Saturday.Good thing about being in Spokane is that you can get tickets on game day,for a small price.It was well worth the money I had to pay. The feeling I had was kinda like in the movie Rudy,when Rudy walks onto the field at Notre Dame.
    I am,like most others on this board,really excited about this years team.I know that it wasn't a real game but they really hustled.The way Josh ran up and down the court was awesome.
    I know that Ira wasn't too happy with his playing time last year,but he was everywhere on Saturday.I thought the whole team showed lots of energy.
    It was an awesome experience to share with my 12 yr old son,even though I think he enjoyed the Bomb Squad more than the game itself.I'm taking him to BIS and the game at the Arena,so he has a few chances to get into the zag frenzy like his dad.
    We are so lucky to have a progam like this in Spokane,I do believe this will be a special year.
  • a4zag
    Bulldog Fan
    • Oct 2008

Nice

Very well put. I totally agree with what you have said and also look forward to a great season. Great post

Go Zags
    -A 4 Zag

Comment

• MDABE80
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Welcome RR! Glad you and your boy enjoyed it. Nice post.

Comment

• ZagMan in Philly
        Zag for Life
        • Apr 2007

Great post. I am hoping to do the same with my two boys soon. I have not been back on campus since 1987...wow, that was a long time ago.

Go Zags!

Comment

Working...
        X