PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today?

bzzz61
10-31-2008, 08:13 PM
A new season is upon us. Even though it's only an exhibition game, I'm pumped up.

I'm excited about seeing what players have added new muscle over the summer.

I'm excited to see some new lineups and matchups

I'm just excited to see Gonzaga basketball again.

RenoZag
10-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Looking forward to seeing ( and reading about ) Zags hoops in particular and college hoops in general.

For my money, college hoops is THE best sports season on the planet !

Bocco
10-31-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm just excited to see Gonzaga basketball again.

that just might say it all November to March I look forward to it the remainin months of the year...

JLGutrocks
10-31-2008, 11:45 PM
I am excited that I just received a phone call imviting me to enjoy the WSC game from 4 seats behind the bench. OMG! Look fo0r me GUnation. Updates to come. Go big Willi, you're my dark horse.

Proudzagmom
11-01-2008, 07:58 AM
I am excited that I just received a phone call imviting me to enjoy the WSC game from 4 seats behind the bench. OMG! Look fo0r me GUnation. Updates to come. Go big Willi, you're my dark horse.

WOW! I'm so jealous! It's the only game I don't get on TV in my area and I have been angry about it all week. I really have been spoiled!

Have fun for all of you who get to actually watch the game inside the Kennel!

MickMick
11-01-2008, 08:26 AM
I am excited because I ate so much Halloween candy that I am bouncing off the walls.

I'm also at a fever pitch about the college basketball season. Let the games begin!

gamagin
11-01-2008, 09:12 AM
MAC tonight. And that will be exciting.

From other blogs here on the GUB, it looks like the Kennel Club is energized, communicating and going to make a serious run at defining the new season from the students' perspective, too. I wish them the best.

And the 2009 version of the Zags are clearly blessed with deep talent and good to excellent health. And that is exciting, too.

Everything is ahead of GU and us. The first step into that future is tonight.

Here's to us and to GU and to the launch of a great, great season.

GO ZAGS !

TheZagPhish
11-01-2008, 09:13 AM

I'll be there, too, JL! One of my law school prof buddies wants to go see his very first game, so he got faculty tix and invited me. He's asked me to tell him where the whoops go and explain who's doing what. I'm as excited to bring in a newbie as I am to see the Zags perform their dress rehearsal. Yahoo!

Zaghuatanejo
11-01-2008, 09:20 AM
What am I excited for? Everything. Everything from the energy in the crowd pre-tip, to the players first arriving on court. I want some nachos spilling on my shirt because Heytvelt just threw down a monster jam. I want to stand and cheer---all game. Set the tone from Game 1. ROCK THE KENNEL!!!!

08-09 is going to be special.

gu03alum
11-01-2008, 09:35 AM
I woke up this morning with a terrible hang...headache. Then I remembered there was a basketball game tonight and all was well. Five cannot get here soon enough.

HOOTER
11-01-2008, 09:57 AM
I woke up this morning with a terrible hang...headache. Then I remembered there was a basketball game tonight and all was well. Five cannot get here soon enough.

A Zags game is the best hang....I mean headache cure known to man.

I'm ridiculously excited to see the first real (sort of anyway) Zags game in seven months.

a4zag
11-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Today may just be game day for some but for me this is the best collection of months seen all year. It's basketball season! Lets Go ZAGS!

Akzag
11-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Old faces, new faces. New beginnings, limitless possibilities.
To dream big. To care so ridiculously much that it hurts.