PDA

View Full Version : Zag/Coug Game

marczagfan
10-27-2008, 12:38 PM
First off, I just want to say how impressed I am with this board! I have been reading for a few months and I cannot believe all the helpful and great info on here. I have been a diehard zags fan since the early 90's, I was young, but I can still remember getting tickets to the kennel the day of the game and being able to sit about 3-4 rows from the court. I am just blown away with all the other diehard fans on here, and it is truly great to see!

Anyways, I have a question......I want to get tickets to the zags, coug game in december, seats are still available, but you have to by the 3 pack of games. I don't plan to make it down for the cal or canisus game, does anyone know if they will sell single game tickets for the zags game? I am assuming they are waiting to see if they can sell the 3 pack seats out, but if they can't, any idea when the single tix would be on sale?

7ICoug
10-27-2008, 05:32 PM
First off, I just want to say how impressed I am with this board! I have been reading for a few months and I cannot believe all the helpful and great info on here. I have been a diehard zags fan since the early 90's, I was young, but I can still remember getting tickets to the kennel the day of the game and being able to sit about 3-4 rows from the court. I am just blown away with all the other diehard fans on here, and it is truly great to see!

Anyways, I have a question......I want to get tickets to the zags, coug game in december, seats are still available, but you have to by the 3 pack of games. I don't plan to make it down for the cal or canisus game, does anyone know if they will sell single game tickets for the zags game? I am assuming they are waiting to see if they can sell the 3 pack seats out, but if they can't, any idea when the single tix would be on sale?

I doubt very much that they will sell any single game tickets. Not sure how many 3 pack seats are available, but I wouldn't guess very many.

ssorvszag
10-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Are WSU students still able to buy tickets? And do GU alum still have seats available?

lawzag
10-28-2008, 11:39 AM
Alumni office tells me WSU is not providing any tickets to GU Alumni (must be a payback for the limited/none tickets we provided to them last year) ... even though their alumni were are there because they are our season ticket holders....but that's another story.

So, I would say go for the three pack if you REALLY want to go.

gu03alum
10-28-2008, 12:31 PM
They had a lot of tickets last year. They had every seat after row 26 in the section I sat in last year.