• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MississppiZag
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • May 2008

Question About Coverage of UConn/Gonzaga Game

Purdue vs Davidson at Indy comes on at the same time as the UConn game both on CBS. So will i be able to watch it? Regional coverage? If not what channel will have it? This could be bad.

Thanks.

Oh yeah...I will be in Mississippi.
    "I enjoyed watching them play more than watching us play," Izzo said after watching his team eke out a 75-71 win over Gonzaga. "I thought they punched us in the mouth, picked us up and punched us in the mouth again."
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

CBS usually puts out a map a week before their sports coverage that shows which regions of the country will be getting which game.
    Last edited by CDC84; 10-26-2008, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• BoltZag
      Kennel Club Material
      • Feb 2007

The game will be split regionally. As CDC mentioned, maps may be published the week of the game (however, they aren't published by CBS, they usually come from a conference, i.e. the Big East).

Your best bet is to check with your local CBS affiliate or try one of the programming sites, like zap2it.com the week of the game.

If you have DirecTV, they will run the game not showing in your area on an alternate channel if enough people call and request it.

Comment

• Sarenyon
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Dish network will also run it on CBS Sports if it is not on your regional CBS station.

Ahhh, the benifits of satelite, ESPNU, BIG10, FSNW, Alt CBS stations... a must have if your a Zags fan outside of the PNW.
        GO ZAGS!!!

Comment

• MississppiZag
          Bleeds GU Blue
          • May 2008

I too have CBS Sports. So they will have it on that channel? Thats good news if true.
          "I enjoyed watching them play more than watching us play," Izzo said after watching his team eke out a 75-71 win over Gonzaga. "I thought they punched us in the mouth, picked us up and punched us in the mouth again."

Comment

• MBOHNERT
            Redshirt
            • Jan 2008

I have direct TV with the complete fox sports package so I can see FSNW which shows most games. What is the name of the direct TV package that will allow me to watch the regional CBS channels?

Comment

Working...
            X