PDA

View Full Version : My bold prediction...

gu03alum
10-25-2008, 08:22 AM
Gonzaga will not lose a game in Spokane this year. In spite of some of the weak nonconference games that will played at home this year, we still have to play some tough opponents in the WCC along with Memphis at the arena. I think we win all of those games. St. Mary's, San Diego, and Memphis are huge games that will generate a lot of energy from the fans. I think these games will be as loud as the last UW game played here. With the talent and experience of this year's team and the energy from the crowd I don't think there is any reason this year's team will have any problem putting away an opponent.

ot - I am so excited for the start of the season. November 1 can not get here soon enough.

Kiddwell
10-25-2008, 12:03 PM
OK. Kiddwell will throw in with you, '03. This year the Zags finally beat Memphis. If it's to be, might as well shake that monkey off our backs at home.

Regarding USD and SMC, the Zags will have their numbers, indeed, both home AND away.

:]

BobZag
10-25-2008, 02:06 PM
That's realistic.

Zag79
10-26-2008, 11:11 PM
i keep thinking im already in my seat at k2 while i type away... :D

gu03alum
10-27-2008, 10:36 AM
I got my tickets this morning for Wayne State. Saturday cannot come soon enough.

JohnOGU
10-27-2008, 10:49 AM
If i were filling out a bracket right now, i have the zags going to the final four. I have all the faith in the world in this prediction. We dont lose a single came in Spokane, and we dont lose a single road WCC game. We beat Utah, WSU, and SHOULD have no problem beating Indiana, however, I imagine Lucas Oil Stadium is going to be an unreal environment.

This team is far better than last year's in all aspects of the game.