PDA

View Full Version : Semi-official ticket thread...

DrDrivel
03-12-2007, 12:15 AM
I figure we'd be wise to consolidate all the ticket threads into one. I imagine they'll be pouring in hot and heavy for the next few days.

If you have tickets to the Spokane sub-regional, I have an offer for you. I'm not a wealthy man - in fact, just a college student staying in town to work over Spring Break - but I do have commodities to trade. Even those of you who shelled out big bucks for tournament seats probably won't be able to attend every game of every session. I'd be happy to buy you a big, juicy steak dinner complete with all the trimmings from a certain Australian-themed steakhouse that shall remain nameless in exchange for the use of your tickets for a few games or a session. Prime rib, fillet, porterhouse, baby-back ribs, crab - you name it. I deliver. I'll even throw in a 6-pack of your beer of choice.

I love basketball. You probably love food. We were meant for one another.

lothar98zag
03-12-2007, 09:13 AM
If anyone has an extra ticket for Sacramento - PM me.

Sacto
03-12-2007, 09:16 AM
nm

StocktonZag
03-12-2007, 11:45 AM
UOP (Host School) Has none & referenced me directly to Arco Arena for any returned 'single session' tickets. They also suggested I try GU alumni. Per Alumni, any allotment is administered by Athletic Department, who indicates via phone message that they go first to Booster Club Members.

That being said, anyone have tickets that don't require going thru a ticket broker, i.e. face value plus a fee, or thereabouts?

siliconzag
03-12-2007, 11:50 AM
If you have tolerance for not knowing which section you will get, and you are willing to roll the dice, I have a friend who never buys a ticket ahead of time, and shows up to the game about 2 hours before it starts. He has never failed in any venue to get in. Sometimes you pay scalpers. Sometimes you pay face value. I suspect for round 1 you should get in no problem. If we meet UCLA in Round 2, that might be tougher, but still not impossible. It is your duty to show up Stockton Zag to dilute out those who will be shouting for UCLA. They seem to bring a hoard. And I hate them, more than hot milk!

Sili

lothar98zag
03-12-2007, 12:09 PM
They also suggested I try GU alumni.

You may try the other 3 schools playing Thursday night - UCLA, Indiana, & Weber St. Of course, w/ the limited # of tix going to the schools, it woould probably be a waste of time. I was thinking of calling Weber St, but haven't yet.

If you have tolerance for not knowing which section you will get, and you are willing to roll the dice, I have a friend who never buys a ticket ahead of time, and shows up to the game about 2 hours before it starts. He has never failed in any venue to get in.

Anyone familiar enough w/ Arco to know what kind of scalpers may or may not be selling outside the arena?

I have heard that if you can't find a good deal - wait until after the first game starts and the scalpers will beg you to take theire tix - cheap. Add since GU is the 2nd of the two evening games, that could work...

TimboZag
03-12-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi there! WE are looking for 2 seats in Sacramento. Thanks!

Tim
Class of '93 & '98

DrDrivel
03-12-2007, 03:33 PM
The offers are pouring in. Better get in on the bidding before this delicious offer slips away.

Okay, maybe they haven't poured in, but I have to drum up interest somehow, right?

BoltZag
03-12-2007, 07:14 PM
sold the tix.

stuckartzag
03-12-2007, 07:43 PM
For those interested in the Spokane Games any tickets returned from the 8 schools participating will go onsale at 5pm Thursday night. Traditionally some schools do not buy their entire allotment. Tickets will be onsale in person at the Spokane Arena Box Office from 5pm-6pm , online at 5pm at www.ticketswest.com or over the phone at 800-325-SEAT. The tickets available will be for either session on Friday.

lothar98zag
03-13-2007, 11:24 AM
I have 1 ticket available for Thursday night

Cost is what I paid - $70 ($61 face value + fees)

PM me for more details

First come first served

bettingman
03-13-2007, 01:19 PM
I have 1 ticket available for Thursday night

Cost is what I paid - $70 ($61 face value + fees)

PM me for more details

First come first served

Sounds perfect for me. If anyone else has a single-game ticket they are looking to get rid of for Thurs afternoon/evening, PM me. I'm local here in Sacto and I'm considering going. And yes, I will be rooting for my WCC brethren. :D

-tbm

lothar98zag
03-13-2007, 01:52 PM
ticket is sold.

Crusader Rick
03-13-2007, 03:09 PM
For those of you still trying to get tix in Sacramento, there are a few folks selling theirs at face value over at Cougfan.com. Good luck!

gamagin
03-13-2007, 03:24 PM
BoltZag:

re: tix. pls call Tom @ 1.208.699.8879

thanks

MBZags
03-14-2007, 02:22 AM
I'm stuck at Gonzaga for spring break because I live so far away. Does anyone have an extra ticket for the games in Spokane? I'd like to at least do something interesting over break.:p I can pay face value, if you'd like. Please message me if you have any tickets available.

GUSeattle
03-14-2007, 06:56 AM
Any fellow GU fans staying in Spokane? 4 seats under the basket, 2nd row - could sell 2 + 2. Email at tjwsea@hotmail.com

zaguarxj
03-14-2007, 07:48 AM
I think teams' unused ticket allotments are released for sale at 5:00pm the day before the game. Call the box office at the arena and they can tell you for sure.

MBZags
03-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Any fellow GU fans staying in Spokane? 4 seats under the basket, 2nd row - could sell 2 + 2. Email at tjwsea@hotmail.com

Bah, I could only buy one ticket. Let me know if that's possible at all.

GUSeattle
03-15-2007, 04:21 AM
MBZags - I'll let you know, but like to sell the pair. Now have just one pair for the final session on Sunday, 2nd row next to basket.

NorthoftheBorder
03-15-2007, 06:28 AM
GUSeattle,

I'd be interested in buying a pair of tickets.

Email me at: ajburch@telus.net.

Thanks

P.S. In case GUSeattle has already sold his/her tickets, if anybody else has a pair of tickets to the Spokane games they would be willing to sell please contact me.