PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Sales Balloon for Lady Zags

Oldsport
10-23-2008, 09:49 PM
More than 1600 season tickets have already been sold with orders still coming in. Almost ALL of the lower reserved seats are gone for the Tennessee game with single game ticket sales starting on Monday, October 27th at 10 AM. The Tennessee game may be a sellout before anyone guessed. Are you surprised?:eek: No, not really.:)

Grab hold Lady Zags! It looks like it's going to be fun and fast ride!;)

young julez
10-27-2008, 10:14 AM
Just went to Ticket West site to see about ticket availability for the Tennessee game and the best available seats are on the upper level, section 103, row 20
Okay just to update...2 1/2 hours and according to Tickets West there are no tickets left, the game is a sellout.

Should be an exciting game!!

Oldsport
10-27-2008, 04:20 PM
I was there this morning. When 10 AM started the open sales, there was not much to choose from. It seems that the combination of a record sale of season tickets plus "early sales" of game tickets to season ticket holders, University personnel, Bulldog Club, etc. purchased chunks of tickets. I'll guess the "scalpers" have plenty of tickets now. I understand this sort of thing happens all the time with the men's games but it seems to be a first for the women's program.:eek:

If anyone finds any tickets on Craig's List or other locations I hope they will post the information on this thread.

I understand that "scalping" is forbidden on GU property. Waiting outside the McCarthey Center for a scalper may be risky.

Any and all comments are welcome.:confused:

Zagineer
10-27-2008, 09:14 PM
More than 1600 season tickets have already been sold with orders still coming in.

Grab hold Lady Zags! It looks like it's going to be fun and fast ride!;)

It looks like Spokane has finally woke up to the best kept sports entertainment secret in town. 17 games for $75 per seat. Since I live 280 miles away, I can't take advantge of this great deal, but......

I do have two tics to the Tennessee game for me and Mrs. 'Neer! We'll head over early and visit my mother for a while and then go to the game.

Also looking forward to when they play Washington on Nov 16. Just have to drive across the lake for that one. :)

Plus, since I got two tics for the Men's Memphis game, Mrs. 'Neer and I are going to hang around in Spokane on Sunday and take in the Lady Zags game against Portland before heading back home.

Can't wait for it all to happen. :D

zagzealot
10-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Wow, I guess I fell asleep at the wheel on this one. As a Bulldog Club member I was expecting to get an email like I do about every other event on campus regarding social events and ticket sales. I don't recall getting a notice about tickets going on sale for this one. Now I'm really disappointed personally as our family wanted to go to this. But good job GU family for supporting this game. Guess I'll catch this one on TV. :(

hondo46
10-28-2008, 10:43 AM
"It looks like Spokane has finally woke up to the best kept sports entertainment secret in town. 17 games for $75 per seat"
No doubt about it, it's a steal.

Plus the style of play this team uses is really fun to watch and the players are easy on the eyes to say the least.