PDA

View Full Version : How will they do?

former1dog
03-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Ok, now that the bracket has been posted, we'll see how/if the predictions for our team are different.

http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=1274

former1dog
03-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Monday bump.

Rubbadub
03-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Now there is an option for "Championship" but noone's picking it...so wouldn't it just look better if it said More Cowbell instead? It would probably get more votes than Championship is getting :D

former1dog
03-12-2007, 08:21 AM
Now there is an option for "Championship" but noone's picking it...so wouldn't it just look better if it said More Cowbell instead? It would probably get more votes than Championship is getting :D

Didn't we go over this last time, Rub?

I don't steal LotharZag's or anyone else's material. But hey, if you want a write in for "More Cowbell", so be it. Duly noted.

:lmao:

TexasZagFan
03-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Because I'm never right, and I don't want to jinx the Zags! Little bit of reverse psychology...

Our boys are going to playing with their hair on fire, and it will be a beautiful thing to watch!

sonuvazag
03-12-2007, 09:03 AM
Because I'm never right, and I don't want to jinx the Zags! Little bit of reverse psychology...

Our boys are going to playing with their hair on fire, and it will be a beautiful thing to watch!

Good call. If there's only one thing I learned at a Jesuit university, it would be... voodoo works.

lothar98zag
03-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Didn't we go over this last time, Rub?

I don't steal LotharZag's or anyone else's material. But hey, if you want a write in for "More Cowbell", so be it. Duly noted.

:lmao:
I'm perfectly fine w/ "more cowbell" being the standard last option during any and all polls...

So far, it looks like the pre-bracket poll is more optomistic...

Thomas_Sutpen
03-12-2007, 09:14 AM
So far, it looks like the pre-bracket poll is more optomistic...

I think seeing the Bruins looming might have something to do with that.

I'd love to get revenge, but I'm not sure this is the year for it.

Go Weber State!!!

---

former1dog
03-13-2007, 07:10 AM
Tuesday Bump.

RebornZag
03-13-2007, 02:54 PM
Elite 8: Carolina, Texas, Wash St., Ohio St., Memphis, Maryland, Oregon, So. Illinois, Gonzaga.

Final 4: Oregon, Gonzaga, UNC, and Memphis.

Finals: Gonzaga vs UNC

University of North Carolina wins :mad:

McZag
03-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Yes that was me who picked the Zags all the way. I just got done watching "The Secret" and I am on board with the whole positive energy thing. Zags will win 6. Just gotta keep tellin' myself that. :)

RebornZag
03-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh thank you for posting....it's been so long since we played a game that I almost forgot about what got us to where we're at tonight. Remember? THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD...I'll never forget that post and that picture of that little Blue engine....and that wonderful sentence by (was it Zagquette) "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can." Sounds like you've been working on the mantra. Great. The IU game reminds me of the Santa Clara game...in the tournament. Accept only tougher.....But we need a tougher game in order to get prepared to knock off UCLA...But what if Weber beats UCLA? That would blow my mind. But i HAVE to admit...The Zags have blown my mind several times in the last month...How about the time that Santa Clara lost not once to Loyola Marymount, but again a second time the following night to Pepperdine???????? And we win the Conference? There is NO ONE who can not tell me that that wasn't out of this hemisphere!!! If that can happen why can't the Little Engine climb a little steeper hill called Indiana Hoosier basketball.....It's all coming together. I believe it's called Synchronicity.

former1dog
03-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Wednesday Bump.

former1dog
03-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Less than 24 hours to go BUMP.