PDA

View Full Version : S-R blog on Indiana matchup

CDC84
03-11-2007, 09:58 PM
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/blogs/zags/archive.asp?postID=4905#more

Jeremy Pargo, the Bulldogs sophomore point guard who hails from Chicago, seemed to be the only GU player the least bit disappointed by the thought of going to Sacramento, admitting he wouldn’t have minded opening the tournament back in his home town, which is one of the eight first-round regional sites. “I wish we could have (played in Chicago),” he said. “I know Pargo was hoping for Chicago, but that didn’t happen,” Pendergraft said. “So I’m glad to stay on the West Coast – especially with all the traveling we’ve done already.

Which is precisely why CDC hopes that Gonzaga gets a home and home going with DePaul starting next year........

MedZag
03-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Pargo loves the big stage, and I can't even imagine the type of game he'd put together playing back home in front of friends and family.

Hopefully next year.

sanfranzagsguy20
03-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Which is precisely why CDC hopes that Gonzaga gets a home and home going with DePaul starting next year........

who do you think you are, cdc? koolaid? :D

love to see jeremy come home and perform in front of family and friends i too think he would come up big on that type of stage...

that being said as a bay area zag i could not have asked for a better draw as far as location...i think all in all the zags like it too...familiar locations...not too far from the bulk of their conference opponents...but im not looking forward to the "neutral" crowd gonzaga would face against ucla if they were to advance