• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MississppiZag
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • May 2008

Possibility of Gonzaga Picking Up....

Nate Miles, a former Uconn commit. Word is he is heading to College of Southern Idaho. I believe Few has had his eye on this particular junior college. Daquan Montreal, i think? Anyways, maybe we have a shot at the kid. He had academic issues with Uconn, but he is one of the top athletes in his class and is a great shooter for his size(6'7''). Just a suggestion to Few.
    "I enjoyed watching them play more than watching us play," Izzo said after watching his team eke out a 75-71 win over Gonzaga. "I thought they punched us in the mouth, picked us up and punched us in the mouth again."
  • BroncoZAG615
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Much more than academic issues at UConn

Comment

• Nevtelen
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Not sure that Miles would really be a good fit for the program, as BrocoZAG alludes to.

Comment

• HillBillyZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Not right for Gonzaga.

It sounds a lot like "date rape" to me. I trust the kid can right his ship, but in my estimation he has too much baggage for GU.
        [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
        ― Scottie Pippen

Comment

• Zag79
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

lol, fickle people... baggage, not zag material? many kids that play/ed at gu might have been deemed "not zag like" and yet they are and then some by the time we meet them. im interested to hear more.

Comment

• pbriz
            Professional Zag Fan
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Zag79 View Post
            lol, fickle people... baggage, not zag material? many kids that play/ed at gu might have been deemed "not zag like" and yet they are and then some by the time we meet them. im interested to hear more.
            I dunno, I am one to see if a kid turns it around but he sounds like a bad one. Allegedly abusing and forcing girls to have sex is not someone we want.

It's F4 or bust.

Comment

• BroncoZAG615
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Zag79 View Post
              It's not about Zag material. It's about the material to be in any program. He'll wind up at a Juco and if he changes his ways then maybe he'll get a second chance. Until then, no program that cares about their reputation should touch him.

Comment

Working...
              X