PDA

View Full Version : Finally..an update on Bak

NEZAGFAN
10-20-2008, 03:08 AM
While there is a lengthy report on Bak this is all that really concerned me:

"The four schools I'm looking at are Oregon State, Cal, UCLA, and USC. I went to Oregon State this last week, and now I'm at Cal this weekend."

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=865347

BobZag
10-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Gonzaga has been out of this picture for a long time now. My guess is Oregon State. I think Monty at Cal, along with USC and UCLA will do better. Maybe a WCC school can sneak in there. I liked Bak.

cjm720
10-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the report.

BZ, do you know why he's been out of the picture? Skill or some other reason(s)?

GO ZAGS!!!

Rubbadub
10-20-2008, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the report.

BZ, do you know why he's been out of the picture? Skill or some other reason(s)?

GO ZAGS!!!

With his current list of potential schools, I really doubt his decision to drop GU from the list has anything to do with a skill deficiency...

Mr Vulture
10-20-2008, 09:31 AM
It seemed to me that the staff cooled a bit on him after the elite camp. I may be mistaken, but I think he missed that camp due to some flight issues...someone did and i think it was him.

Anyway, he is a potential talent but not a huge loss. We got the guy we wanted as a staff, and myself as a Zag, in Sam Dower. I would like to see another solid big guy in this class and I am sure there are some.

ZagNative
10-20-2008, 09:33 AM
With his current list of potential schools, I really doubt his decision to drop GU from the list has anything to do with a skill deficiency...But he still only has two offers, if Rivals is to be believed (Oregon State and Gonzaga), or one, if you go by Scout (Oregon State).

Rubbadub
10-20-2008, 09:41 AM
But he still only has two offers, if Rivals is to be believed (Oregon State and Gonzaga), or one, if you go by Scout (Oregon State).

Bak said he was at Cal in NEZAGFAN's quote from the article. If Cal isn't at least highly interested, they're sure leading him on one hell of a wild goose chase. ;)