PDA

View Full Version : Which game will be Senior Night?

Zag 77
10-19-2008, 10:10 PM
I and my wife share tickets with another couple and we are getting ready to divide them. We like to attend Senior Night. This year, is it the last "Home" game vs. South Carolina Upstate on 3/3 or is it the last home WCC game vs. Pepperdine on 2/21?

I would think the SC-U game would be a somewhat dull way to end the season and send the Seniors off, so that is why I wonder?

Anybody know for sure?

(PS I accidentally put this under WCC Basketball and don't know how to remove it.)

Nevtelen
10-20-2008, 07:05 AM
It's USC Upstate. An easy win, perhaps, but a sure thing (not that Pepp would be any less of a sure thing or any more difficult this year).

zagfan24
10-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Most importantly, it gives Few the chance to start or at least play more of the seniors -- so guys like Sorenson who give so much to the program get some playing time.

CDC84
10-20-2008, 10:04 AM
As difficult as it is to imagine, USC Upstate is likely to have a better team than Texas Southern this year. The latter is being picked by The Sporting News to finish dead last in the SWAC, which is a league that has finished dead last in RPI the last 6 seasons if you don't factor in schools which fall under the category of "Independents."