PDA

View Full Version : Daye and Heytvelt Biggest Question Marks

zagfan3210
10-17-2008, 11:54 PM
www.guzagsblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/daye-and-heytvelt-biggest-question.html

written on the blog.

"I feel as if we are still waiting for Josh Heytvelt to tap into that superstar big-man potential. Everytime you think he is about to come out and explode on to the seen, he gets injuried. Just imagine if Heytvelt had been healthy all for four-years...wow!"

2wiceright
10-18-2008, 12:31 AM
...That is an exciting thought about Josh's health over his career as a Zag, and what could have been. But realisticly, without the drug and foot problems he would have moved on to the next level after his sophmore or junior year (and I do wish for him that would have happened).
Great things are worth waiting for, and I can't wait to see him put it all together this year and show everyone his full potential! A key ingredient to our near flawless final four season!!! :D

jim77
10-18-2008, 11:02 AM
I'll give Josh credit for one thing...he sure doesn't give up. This guy has been down and up more than ROCKY. I've never doubted his talented...when healthy, the guys is a good as good as they come. As far as the NBA goes ,those earlier setbacks may end up having a silver linng in them. He's so much bigger and stronger according to reports...which will boost his stock even more. He will command more from NBA contract then he would have if he had come out early. Its really great to hear that he's doing so well and I'm really looking forward to him and the fellas having a great season.

Forget about final 4.......this teams goal should be NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

zag67
10-18-2008, 11:18 AM
My put is forget the tournament, final 4 and championship. Let's have fun and enjoy the journey. I cannot wait to watch these kids play. They may have some "whoops", but remember they are 17 to 23 year old kids that are learning as they go. The games that get us there are what is fun during the year and as we win, then we can start looking forward to the next game.

But again, this is my opinion.

Zerogame
10-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Josh's potential is off the charts. If he gets his hops back and his long distance shooting eye, he will be really tough to defend. Defensively he took several hard shots under the basket and just picked himself up and made free throws.
Daye didn't show any hesitation to mix it up. He will be fine.