• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagfan07
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2007

Seattle Area ZAGS!

Anyone watching the Kraziness in the Kennel Friday night? If so, what's a good place to catch it in the Seattle area? I was thinking Sport, downtown by the space needle, but I would prefer a lower-key setting. Any board members headed to a spot to watch the action?
    GU Class of '07

• Jakester425
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Sep 2008

I too am looking for a place to watch it. I live in Renton and dont have ESPNU, thanks to Comcast. I was thinking of calling ACME in Tukwila and see if they are showing it. I watched the GU vs. Davidson game there. Its definately not low key though, especially on a Friday night. Also, there's a sports bar in Renton called Touchdowns I might check out. Its been a depressing year for WA sports, I am so ready to watch our Zags tear it up.

Comment

• Nevtelen
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

If I go to a bar, I usually go to Sport. I like the booths with the private tvs there, esp for an event like this where its doubtful it'll get huge play in your avg sports bar.

This time, though, I'm driving across the state, so I won't be worrying about it.

Comment

• WestSeattleZag
        Bulldog Fan
        • Apr 2007

I'm down to watch the game where ever you are watching it zagfan07, as long as you aren't buying drinks that are as strong as the one you gave me after the st. marys game last year. I'm pretty sure I woke up in a random backyard on sinto because Steve at the bulldog hooks you up so nicely.

Comment

• zagfan07
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by WestSeattleZag View Post
          I'm down to watch the game where ever you are watching it zagfan07, as long as you aren't buying drinks that are as strong as the one you gave me after the st. marys game last year. I'm pretty sure I woke up in a random backyard on sinto because Steve at the bulldog hooks you up so nicely.
          I'm going to head to Sport. I called and made reservations already. The private booth idea is a good one. Get a bunch of your friends and head down there. It might be a good idea to get a booth too. I promise you won't wake up in a random alley or on the roof of the space needle if I buy you a drink. I'll just keep it to beer this time.
          GU Class of '07

Comment

Working...
          X