PDA

View Full Version : Dickau and Turiaf

Oregon Zag
10-08-2008, 06:43 PM
Dickau and Turiaf are playing on Golden State's team against the Blazers. Oden is playing. Fun game to watch!

MedZag
10-08-2008, 07:06 PM
On KGW for you Oregonians.

CelticZag
10-09-2008, 08:43 AM
Definitely repped Gonzaga at the game...Ronny noticed.

GDaleZag
10-09-2008, 02:23 PM
I know it's preseason but Ronny looked pretty good. He did a great job against Oden. I don't think it'll show up in the box score but his defensive presence around the basket was noticeable. Oden wasn't getting those easy dunks like he did against Sacramento. He didn't play at all in the second half, but that's to be expected I guess. Good atmosphere in the arena last night for just a preseason game.

alaskazagnut
10-09-2008, 05:31 PM
5 rebounds and 4 steals, with 8 points!!! not bad for 17 minutes. Must have been fond memories for the Zag duo like back in 2001.

Don Nelson says....."Once he gets off his scooter," Nelson said half-jokingly of Ellis after practice Wednesday. "Funny thing is, he's probably faster than any of the other point guards I have out here on his scooter. ... It's good to have (Dickau) in camp. I'm going to keep three point guards. Veteran point guards are hard to find."

Dickau is now a veteran. A smart, committed and talented veteran who is being given another shot at the NBA. Prayers do get answered!