PDA

View Full Version : Inspired Season

BobZag
10-02-2008, 08:51 AM
Click on this link--

http://gozags.cstv.com/inspiredseason/

It's the new marketing campaign for the women.

Enjoy!

Zagineer
10-02-2008, 10:17 PM
This Marketing Campaign is so great, I had to do it twice. Once on the MBB and once here. I used my home phone on the MBB, but.........

When I did it on this thread, I put in my cell phone number that has Kernkraft 400 as a ringtone (You should see the looks I get when it goes off during a business meeting.), not to mention a GU logo on my phone screen. :)

I am so excited for NOVEMEBR!!!

Guess its time to renew my CSTV computer link subscription. :D

young julez
10-03-2008, 09:58 AM
This promo is great, I love everyone elses reaction when I show them.
I am sending it to everyone!

Can't wait till the season begins!! Any predictions?

newzag16
10-03-2008, 11:20 AM
WCC Champs again (my prediction)...At a neutral site they should take the tournament championship...it's going to be a wild atmosphere all year long!!

Aussie 1
10-05-2008, 06:50 PM
What a great promo, trouble is, you can't put in all the required call numbers to reach us in Australia !!!!

BobZag
10-06-2008, 04:10 PM
WCC Champs again (my prediction)...At a neutral site they should take the tournament championship...it's going to be a wild atmosphere all year long!!

I couldn't agree more. The neutral court aspect is looonnnnng overdue. Glad Mike Roth initiated it!

young julez
10-06-2008, 08:11 PM
I am with you on that and expect nothing less than a WCC Championship.

What do you all think about the change of format for the Women's WCC Playoffs...it has changed to the same format as the mens with the top conference finishers getting the bye.

BobZag
10-07-2008, 10:43 AM
I always thought it was unfair for a team to blaze through 14 WCC games, win the regular season, have to play on a hostile court of an also-ran, and have the regular season rendered meaningless by being upset by a lower-seeded home team in a tourney where all 8 WCC teams get an equal chance. All 8 teams should not be given equal chances.

In short, winning and losing in Vegas, on a neutral court, will be fair and square... And protecting it's top teams is important; the new format does that. Otherwise, just sandbag and rest up during January and February, finish last, then turn it on for the tourney. No need to waste energy. That was the old format.