PDA

View Full Version : Two Juco Prospects Visiting GU

BroncoZAG615
09-26-2008, 09:48 PM
It appears that Brandon Davies is not the only prospect visiting Gonzaga this weekend. Few and the staff were showing around two Juco players from North Idaho College today.

We have more on TKR (http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com) but this is definitely an interesting development as these are two players who have not been mentioned as potential prospects. We think have one player pinned down but are not sure.

Visit TKR for more.

Gotta love surprise visits!

thespywhozaggedme
09-26-2008, 10:04 PM
It appears that Brandon Davies is not the only prospect visiting Gonzaga this weekend. Few and the staff were showing around two Juco players from North Idaho College today.

We have more on TKR (http://thekennelreport.blogspot.com) but this is definitely an interesting development as these are two players who have not been mentioned as potential prospects. We think have one player pinned down but are not sure.

Visit TKR for more.

Gotta love surprise visits!

Thanks. That French dude seems intriguing; he played for the French U20 team and names Ronny as his inspiration, good sign. Can you find his stats for the French junior team? Also, this is for '09-10, correct? Thanks again.

BroncoZAG615
09-26-2008, 11:03 PM
I would assume so spy.

I need an account for his French stats which I don't have. But he seems like a role type guy. At least on the French team. He was huge in person. We thought it was Davies when we first saw him but after he had to squat and duck through doors we realized it was someone else.

I'm sure we'll be able to figure out more for ya'll soon :)

thespywhozaggedme
09-26-2008, 11:08 PM
I would assume so spy.

I need an account for his French stats which I don't have. But he seems like a role type guy. At least on the French team. He was huge in person. We thought it was Davies when we first saw him but after he had to squat and duck through doors we realized it was someone else.

I'm sure we'll be able to figure out more for ya'll soon :)

No, you don't it took me less then 1 minute:

http://www.eurobasket.com/France/basketball-National-Team.asp?Age=20

Couldn't find him though, maybe check the other rosters.

BroncoZAG615
09-27-2008, 01:42 AM
I always thought it was a pay thing I guess not. My apologies. I just did it and can't find them either.

TKR will find out more about whoever it was by the end of the week.

hondo46
09-27-2008, 08:09 AM
From Guy-Marc Michel's profile

Hobbies: He enjoys studying, reading, and eating.

Favorite Foods: Anything.

Most Inspirational Person: “Ronny Turiaf.”

I like this guy already.

BobZag
09-27-2008, 10:36 AM
There's a good reason why Guy-Marc is at a Juco and not a pro in Europe at age 20. After some perusing, it looks like Mamery Diallo II. These NIC guys could merely be on campus to try to prompt Davies into comitting.

What a bummer day: Paul Newman passes away and Cody Larson goes away. Ugh.

75Zag
09-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Larson is a nice pick for Iowa. Apparently he and his parents did not seriously consider anybody else.