PDA

View Full Version : Noyes Commits to WSU

Angelo Roncalli
09-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Carly Noyes of Moses Lake (6'5" post) committed to WSU after taking an offical last weekend. She cancelled her planned visits to GU and UCLA.

BobZag
09-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Well crickey. Carly is pretty darn good. Best to her.

Oldsport
09-11-2008, 09:05 AM
I am happy for Carly and I hope she makes an impact on the PAC-10 as a freshman. I hope she puts WSU on the map, a boost to the future of their women's basketball program.:)

As for me, a fan, I am depressed today! While I subscribe to the idea of, "...when one door closes, another opens...", I will miss the opportunity to cheer for Carly as a Lady Zag. I will cheer for her as a Cougar however, but I won't get to see her play so much.......I am sad.:(

BobZag
09-11-2008, 05:20 PM
I'd love to see Coach Graves get that 6'2" Canadian post who will be visiting soon. But the competition is tough. After Carly's decision, Taryn needs to be a Zag. :)

Coug Tracks
09-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Coug fans are pretty excited by the signings over the last couple of years. We are hoping one of Noyes teammates heads over in a couple of years as well. :)

Zagineer
09-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Such is the way in life, but onward and upward we must go.

We wish you well, Carly (except when you play GU :D ) in your college BBall experience. :)