PDA

View Full Version : With all of this photoshop madness...

TuckC
03-10-2007, 06:39 PM
I decided to add a feeble effort of my own.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j45/cartoonistatlarge/clutch.jpg

sittingon50
03-10-2007, 08:22 PM
That'll work, Tuck.

wazmix
03-10-2007, 08:40 PM
I've been thinking of an idea all week. Maybe I'll do it after this Oregon HS Champ game.

Until then, I'll pose these questions.....................
Does anyone want to see Raivio miss a FT in the first half on Thu/Fri.........Just to "get it over with"??........I'd hate to see that next miss come with 3 seconds on the clock.

Which of these is LEAST likely to happen????
1) The "Hack-a-Raivio" Strategy.
2) George W : "My fellow Americans. We found Bin Laden....selling insurance in Cleveland."
3) Infomercial : "Richard Simmons & Ann Coulter Present : "Deal-a-Meal 2007."
4) News Report : "Waz and Antonella Barba were wed today in a private ceremony. Yes, there will be plenty of pictures......and grainy, night-vision video" ;)

soonerterp
03-10-2007, 08:57 PM
I've been thinking of an idea all week. Maybe I'll do it after this Oregon HS Champ game.

Until then, I'll pose these questions.....................
Does anyone want to see Raivio miss a FT in the first half on Thu/Fri.........Just to "get it over with"??........I'd hate to see that next miss come with 3 seconds on the clock.

Wow, that's a damn good question ... something to have to give some thought to. More thought than my li'l brain can handle right now.

TUCK -- Your effort's not feeble at all. Don't diss yourself.

I am a decent Photoshopper but I don't have a host or anything good to offer. About all I can do is change people's clothes or photo restoration.

Rubbadub
03-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Technically, #1 is most likely, closely followed by #4.