• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spudzag
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

West Coast Power Forward Ratings

Stay up to date with all the college basketball recruiting news and more at 247Sports.com

Those of interest to us;

3) Brandon Davies, 6-7, Provo (Utah) High

8) Devonte Elliott, 6-9, Paramount (Calif.) High

10) Bak Bak, 6-8, Sun Valley (Calif.) Village Christian
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Wow. Brandon ahead of #5 Reeves Nelson, verbal commit to UCLA. Rivals has Nelson #79 on their 150, #23 on their PF rankings, with a 4-star rating.

Rivals has Brandon as a 3-star so far, not included in their top 150 and doesn't have him included in their top PF rankings.

Though Hicks has Bak Bak as the #10 PF in the west, Scout still doesn't have a "real" prospect page with bio and school list and show him as only a 2-star. Go figure ... Busy, busy, bbusy, I guess, over on Scout ...

Regardless, it's apparent Brandon is rapidly ceasing to be a hidden gem ...
    Last edited by ZagNative; 09-03-2008, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Good to see Hicks thinks that highly of Brandon. Of the three bigs Gonzaga is bringing in for visits, my preference is Dower + Davies. We need bangers more than SF types. Just my personal preference.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• ZagAddict
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Would a commitment from Dower hurt our chances with Brandon Davies? Both are PF's and in the same recruiting class. I would love to have both in our front court

Comment

• BobZag
          Dark Lord of the Zag
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ZagAddict View Post
          Would a commitment from Dower hurt our chances with Brandon Davies? Both are PF's and in the same recruiting class. I would love to have both in our front court
          Doubtful. Good players like to be playing with other good players. They don't want to feel like they're the only good player at their position, it just puts too many expectations on the guy. Bigs can't play all 40 minutes.
          The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

Working...
          X